GO-KARTING IN TALLINN
65€ per person
- Duration: 1 - 2 hours (depending on group size)
- Location: Tallinn
- Guests: Min 8 (if you are fewer than 8 you still pay for 8)
Grand Prix Go-karting in Tallinn
If you plan to do some go-karting in Tallinn, this is the place to do it in. They have the longest indoor and outdoor tracks, and the fastest, newest go-karts!
This is the Grand Prix version so you get a warm-up, a timed race and the final. Each one of you will get 30 to 40 minutes track time!
First three winners of the competition will get medals and a bottle of champagne!
- New generation powerful go-karts
- Full equipment (helmet, gloves, overall)
- English speaking instructor
- Grand Prix version *
- Warm-up race
- Timed race
- The final **
* This is the Grand Prix version, and not the regular 2 x 8 minutes drive time version. That means that all participants will have approximately 35-40 minutes of driving time, with almost no breaks.
** First three winners of the competition will get medals and a bottle of sparkling wine!